Chopper Versa 2.0 Parka
- 2 Layer
- StormRepel DWR Plus
Built for rugged use in cold, wet conditions, this waterproof parka has a nylon shell in the main body and polyester shell at the shoulders and elbows for extra strength. A durable, water-repellent finish causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. Body-mapped ThermaFill® insulation provides optimal warmth without constricting bulk. Seven pockets hold essentials.
- Two-layer WeatherEdge® seam-sealed technology—waterproof/breathable to 5K/5K
- StormRepel® DWR Plus finish sheds moisture
- 100g ThermaFill® insulation in body, 60g in hood and sleeves
- High-pile sherpa fleece lines upper portion of body for added warmth
- Six exterior pockets, including two secure zip
- One interior secure zip chest pocket
- Adjustable cuffs
- Length, Reg Medium: 32"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit midweight layers.
- 100% nylon main body | 100% polyester shoulders and elbows
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productCasual winter coatGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Quality, VersatileConsOutstanding coatNov 22, 2020
This is a top notch winter coat. It's stylish and well-insulated. The materials are high quality. It should handle the average pennsylvania winter well. Regarding fit, I'm 6'1" with an athletic build and a 51" chest. Per the size chart I ordered the XXL. It's maybe a little bit tight at the full range of arm or chest motion, but not uncomfortable. A larger size would make it comically large around the midsection. My guess is that it will fit well for the average build and the size chart is reasonable for online shoppers.