Eastlake Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
- Fill Power
With the incomparable, sub-zero warmth of Premium Down insulation, you know this parka will deliver welcome comfort in the coldest winter weather. But there's more to this coat than just the down. The adjustable hood, collar, and upper body are lined with ultrasoft, deep-pile sherpa fleece for another level of coziness. The polyester shell has a special finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off, and the pockets are spacious for gloves and whatever else you need to bring.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Five pockets (one interior secure zip)
- Knit cuff gaiters for extra warmth
- Sherpa-fleece lining in adjustable hood, collar, and upper body
- Length, Reg Small: 30.5" | Down Fill Weight: 172.07g
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavy layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productFondasGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsLoveNov 16, 2020
I had the lodge from 2 years ago. Unfortunately they changed it . I had lost weight so I needed a new coat. I saw this at the end of last year. So I went to the store and tried both the lodge and this one and another new longer one. I bought this one because the white Sherpa against the black. Is divine . I love this coat. It's a little shorter than my lodge. But it's so pretty I wanted it anyways. Super cute. Fits great. A little boxy but the side zippers help. I'm a little curvy . But it looks good. ❤️
- Yes, I recommend this productAngelaGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityCommutePros Comfort, QualityConsCute, warm, and lots of pockets!Nov 14, 2020
Bought 3 different coats (with the intent to return 2) this season to replace my old down coat. This one was the winner! It was the warmest out of the 3 (other brands were Columbia and LLBean), which was my top concern, as I get super cold here in the Midwest winters. The style is great, it's cute and casual enough to wear to the office, out with friends, or to run errands. The hood is adjustable which is great for smaller heads like mine. I also love the Sherpa lining and the amount of pockets! There are hand warmer pockets, flap pockets, zip pockets, and an inner zip pocket. The fit is a little boxy, but nothing I wasn't expecting from the photos. I like that you can unzip the sides a little for a little more room. I got the petite fit, which is a good length (I'm 5'2") and the sleeve length is perfect for my shorter arms. I can't wait to wear it this winter!
- Yes, I recommend this productBCerGender FemaleHeight 4'9"Type PetiteActivityPros Comfort, Fit, VersatileConsCuteNov 22, 2020
Cute parka! It's so roomy too because of my size but I love the look 👀