Sun Valley Frost Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR Plus
- 2 Layer
- Secure Pocket
The polyester shell fabric of this down parka is windproof and has mechanical stretch for enhanced mobility. Plush sherpa fleece lining at the back combines with the Premium Down insulation for exceptional warmth. Soft microfleece lining at the collar, interior cuff gaiters, and hand pockets adds extra comfort.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR Plus finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Four secure zip pockets (one interior)
- Adjustable, insulated hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Front zip with snap-close storm flap
- Drop hem for extra coverage
- Length, Reg Small: 34.5" | Down Fill Weight: 252.5g
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productEBfansince'91Gender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsFrost outdoes the ArcticNov 20, 2020
I purchased the Sun Valley Arctic Parka in PL first but didn't absolutely love it, then ordered the Frost version in regular L This coat is wonderful! Roomy enough for layers underneath without looking bulky, soft cozy fleece cuffs in the sleeves, and deep zippered fleecy pockets. I also like that this coat has the storm flap over the zipper. At 5"3" and 160#, the Arctic in Petite Large was a little too short, and quite snug in the middle, still doable but no extra room. Also, the Arctic's cuffs are ribbed polyester, not very soft. The Frost in Regular Large was a much better fit, whether because of regular sizing or being less fitted. Did I mention I love my new Frost parka ??!! Thanks EB!
- Yes, I recommend this productKPGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove this parkaNov 18, 2020
Just don't order white and remove the fur on the hood because then it looks like you're ready to blast in to outer space. Looks great with the fur on though!
- Yes, I recommend this productKayGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type PlusActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect fitNov 10, 2020
When I took it out I could feel the quality in the fabric and things just got better from there...perfect fit...extremely comfortable and easy to move in. Love, Love Love this coat.