Eddie Bauer X Sub Pop Flannel Shirt
- Anti Pill
- 100% Cotton
- Brushed Fabric
Two Seattle brands—Eddie Bauer and Sub Pop Records. One Seattle icon—the flannel shirt. Now in a limited-edition release with universal appeal.
Bruce Pavitt and Jonathan Poneman founded Sub Pop in 1988. With early releases by Nirvana, Mudhoney, Soundgarden, and TAD, the label is often associated with Seattle's original "grunge" music scene.
Outdoorsman Eddie Bauer founded his company in 1920. With gear built to suit Seattle's outdoor culture and withstand its inclement weather, he invented the first down jacket patented in America and made the flannel shirt an American standard.
Introducing the flannel shirt with roots in both outdoor adventure and independent music.
- Signature 2-ply cotton flannel
- Enzyme garment washed for vintage look and anti-pilling performance
- Limited-edition colors and patterns
- Limited-edition Eddie Bauer X Sub Pop labeling
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 100% cotton
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productFlannel LoverGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsAwesome FlannelNov 18, 2020
This is such a great flannel. I loved it so much I bought one for my husband. Great quality, a nice weight, and super easy to wear.
- Yes, I recommend this productPlaid GirlGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityGiftPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSo Cool!!Sep 30, 2020
This is such an amazing colab! 2 of Seattle's landmark companies. The shirt is soft and made with Eddie Bauer's great quality. The style/pattern is comfortable & on trend. Lovin' the Sub Pop style influence!